Canada's Top Campus Employers Report
The Top Campus Employer Rankings are one component of a comprehensive study that provides detailed insights into students' career aspirations, goals, and decision-making. The results are produced annually by Brainstorm Consulting and DECODE for our clients as the Canada's Top Campus Employers Report.
The Report provides key strategic data, information, and advice that enable employers to develop effective recruitment programs and strategies. This includes everything from students’ career goals to the use of social media, as well as who influences their career decisions and how they research employers.
The Report also provides valuable information to help post-secondary institutions meet the career development needs of their students.
The 2012 Report is based on a massive survey of more than 28,000 students and provides comprehensive findings and recommendations for successful campus recruiting in the current market. This includes an analysis of:
- Student confidence and the effects of the recession
- Student debt and part-time work demands
- Loyalty and retention challenges
- Industry preferences
- Career interests and goals
- Expectations for advancement
- Salary expectations
- Sources of information on careers and employers
- Top influencers on career decisions and the role of parents
- Recruiting through Facebook and other social networks
- Key job evaluation criteria
- Expectations of co-op and internship placements
- Recruitment competition and employer rankings
- Key drivers of employer attractiveness
Because of the very large survey sample size (28,000+ responses), the data can be analyzed in many different ways including by industry, area of study, diversity, language, geographic region, and so on.
For more information about Canada’s Top Campus Employers Report, please contact us.
Subscribe to the 2012 Canada's Top Campus Employers Report
Employers interested in obtaining a fully-customized edition of the 2012 Report can find subscription details here.